This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s always interesting to me to look back at Google Analytics and see which were the top posts of the year (and of all time!) — clearly our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series is really popular! (If you’d like to be featured (anonymously or otherwise), please fill out this form! You can see all posts in this series here.) I’ve rounded up some of my other favorites below our top 10 posts by traffic — readers, what discussions and posts do you remember from the past year? (What would you like to see more of in 2020?)
Top Posts of 2019
- The Best Maternity Pants for the Office
- A Week in the Life of a Working Mom: Federal Government Attorney in D.C.
- A Week in the Life of a Working Mom: Management Consultant in New York City
- A Week in the Life of a Working Mom: BigLaw Lawyer in Los Angeles
- When Your Husband Works So Late That He Never Sees Your Kids
- The Hunt: Low Nude Pumps for Work
- Would You Hire a Housekeeper or Household Manager?
- A Week in the Life of a Working Mom: Prosecutor in a Small Town
- What It’s Like to Be a Foster Parent (this was such a great guest post!)
- A Week in the Life of a Working Mom: Private School Chief Advancement Officer
Some of my other favorite posts from the past year include…
- 5 Great Books for Working Mothers — great roundup by Kate!
- Our Best Advice for New Working Moms
- Do You Eat Dinner With Your Children? (Really recent — and rich — discussion!)
- Tips for Family Holiday Cards — I feel like I learned a lot from the comments, and hopefully shared a bit of my knowledge…
- The Easy Way to Teach Your Child Your Phone Number (mind… still… blown…)
- How Much Do You Spend on Groceries? (I started keeping a doc on my phone to track my expenditures, after this discussion!)
- How to Find Balance as a Working Mom
- How Often Do You Get Nights To Yourself?
- What Kind of Family Vacation is Right For You?
- How Does Your Partner Support Your Career — And How Do You Support Theirs?
- What Do Your Kids Call Their Grandparents? (you’d be surprised…)
- The Best Brands for Washable Workwear (totally updated for 2019!)
Readers, which were your favorite posts over the past year? (You can see all of our top posts right here!)