Happy New Year, everyone — how is your anxiety level as we head into 2022? (What is your school or daycare doing with Omicron, and is your employer doing the same thing? If not, what are you doing?)
I always round up the top posts at Corporette every year, and realized this year that I had forgotten to round up posts here last year. Whoops! So If you’re interested, these are some of our top posts by traffic from the past two years…
(Also: We’re still taking submissions for Week in the Life of a Working Mom — I think so many people have been off their routines for a while that they didn’t want to submit, but that’s ok too — we’d love to hear what a week in your life looks like!) Here’s a link to the submission form…
Our top posts of 2021 were:
- Week in the Life of a Working Mom: A Civil Servant in Washington, D.C.
- Tips to Hide a Baby Bump
- What To Do When You’re Vaccinated But Your Kids Aren’t
- Week in the Life of a Working Mom: An Entrepreneur and BigLaw Partner in Washington, D.C.
- The Best Washable Flats
- Family Money Transparency: How Did Your Parents Talk to You About Money?
- How to Level-Up Bath Time for Kids
- The Best Non-Alcoholic Drinks We’ve Found
- How Are Your Work-Life Boundaries Going Right Now?
- How to Choose a 529 Account
Our top posts of 2020 were:
- How to Plan Dinner Every Night
- How to Keep Kids Occupied During the Pandemic
- How Detailed is Too Detailed for Nanny Requirements?
- How to Work From Home When School is Closed
- Week in the Life of a Working Mom: An In-House Counsel in the South
- Kat’s Zenni Kids Review (And Other Thoughts on Where to Buy Eyeglasses for Kids)
- Week in the Life of a Working Mom: A BigLaw Mom in Washington, D.C.
- Kat’s “Keyboarding Without Tears” Review
- Working Moms’ Tips on How to Manage Au Pairs
- Week in the Life of a Working Mom: State Agency Director in Upstate New York