I’ve noticed my almost 4th grader does not have really great touch-typing skills even though he’d swear up and down that he does.
So with my 6-year-old, I wanted to start him off right. He’s about halfway through Keyboarding Without Tears — it was about $11 for the program — and it’s fun for him to do. We can do it in bite-sized pieces, and the way they’ve designed it is so smart. It’s really heads and tails above the free programs. Keyboarding Without Tears
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms: