Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Vox’s The Goods looked at how the beauty industry is adapting to the pandemic.
- The New York Times explained the difficulties of breastfeeding without in-person support.
- The Washington Post provided guidelines to keep everyone safe when you hire professional cleaners.
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel suggested ways to make school lunch special this year.
- ProPublica asked for information from teachers and other school staff, students, and parents about school reopenings (to aid in their reporting, not for publication).
In Other News…
- Allure checked out the future of beauty and wellness gadgets.
- Forbes offered advice from a psychologist on hiring a career coach.
- MyShingle’s Parents Who Practice took some time to reminisce.
- The Washington Post published a piece stating that there aren’t enough resources for formula-feeding parents.
- Medium’s Gen shared a piece by author Lisa Selin Davis, who wrote about how young girls start to realize that “boys and boy stuff have more status than girls and girl stuff.”
- Marie Claire rounded up the best workout apps.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points In Case: A back-to-school reminder to parents who let their children go feral.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about personal style while working from home.
- We asked readers about their tech budgets from their employers.
- We took a look back at previous Corporette posts, including the rules for interview shoes and how to optimize your sleep.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!