According to Google Analytics, these are our best posts of 2016 – do you have any favorites in this bunch, or ones we missed?
- Being The Default Parent – And Asking for Help
- Mommying Your Husband: Do You Do It?
- Etiquette Fun: Friends with MLM Businesses
- How to Make Mornings Easier as a Working Mom
- Losing the Baby Weight (Open Thread)
- Weighted Blankets, Overactive Four-Year-Olds, and Sleep (Sweet, Elusive, Sleep)
- The Cost of Daycare: How Much Do You Spend?
- How to Go Back to Work After Maternity Leave: Tips and Tricks
- The Best Brands for Washable Workwear
- How I Royally Screwed Up Potty Training (and What to Do Instead)
One other page of note — I decided to make a “start here” page if you’re new to the blog (or this working mom thing) — I’m hoping it’ll be a great resource if you’re looking for some of our best posts on things like maternity fashion, working mom work-life balance, advice on managing your family, exploring flexible work options, and more. You can also see all of the top posts from previous years here.