I’ve always liked the brand Olian for maternity clothes — the quality was on par with what I was used to with the price range, things washed well, and I generally liked the designs. This swingy top could be great for work or weekend — and I like the hint of edge the faux leather accents bring. The top is $120, available at Nordstrom. Olian Melissa Maternity Top
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
- Do, Delegate, NOPE: Holiday Edition
- Seasonal Decor — and Working Moms
- Get Better Sleep as a Working Mom by Using These 6 Baby Sleep Tips
- The Cost of Daycare: What Do You Spend?
- Finally Friday: How to Store Kids’ Gloves and Hats
- Three Companies That Rent Baby Gear for Travel
- Finally Friday: Compressed Towels (aka Emergency Wipes)
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)