I spent most of the holidays relaxing at home and would have worn this cute hoodie on repeat.
This relaxed-fit nursing hoodie has a drawstring hood, kangaroo pocket, and easy zippered side access for nursing or pumping. Since it isn’t obviously a nursing top, you can wear this long after your pump goes into storage. Just add your favorite leggings and sneakers for a sporty look.
Pietro Brunelli’s Pullover Nursing Hoodie is $150 at Macy’s (but be on the lookout for sales). It comes in sizes XS–L. It’s available in heather gray and “particulier” (a cool beige).
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; extra 50% off all sale
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.