My youngest son is at that age (9 months) where he thinks it is HILARIOUS to grab Mommy’s eyeglasses off my face and start playing/chewing with them. With my first son I indulged him because, AW, how cute — and he broke several pairs of glasses, which led me start buying my eyeglasses online.
I had great luck with the first batch a few years ago (read my full adventures here), but part of the fun of having cheap eyeglasses is you can get new ones whenever you want. These tortoise shell pink ones were my favorites from my last batch of home try-ons from Warby Parker, and I may just have to pull the trigger on them — I keep thinking about them!
They’re $95 with prescription lenses, offer 100% UV protection, anti scratch and anti-reflective coating included. (Progressive lenses are also available, but for $295.) Warby Parker Annette Eyeglasses
(N.B. Your prescription can change during pregnancy, and doesn’t settle down until about 6 months postpartum — another vote in favor of cheap eyeglasses if you’re in the pregnancy corridor.) After my first son my prescription actually got BETTER — I haven’t yet gotten a new prescription to see where I landed after H.)
Psst: check out my Zenni kids review, now that I’ve started buying eyeglasses online for my youngest son!
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off! Plus, Black Friday Deals for a limited time
- Old Navy – 35% off your order (ends 11/23); Black Friday Deals $20 and under
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- Target – Black Friday Deals: Up to 40% off select clothing & accessories
- Loft – 50% off your purchase, including new arrivals
- J.Crew Factory – 50-70% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance
- Zappos – 30,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Hanna Andersson – 40% off everything; 50% off all pajamas
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order
- Carter’s – Black Friday: 50-60% off entire site; up to 70% off clearance
- buybuyBaby – 6,200 sale items
Hunting for great deals on family holiday cards? As of 11.25.22, these are the best deals we’re seeing on cards and more:
- Minted – 20% off all orders $150+; 15% off everything (through 11/25)
- Mixbooks – Up to 50% off everything (through 12/31)
- MPix – 50% Off cards; 30% off premium photo books & albums (through 11/25)
- Shutterfly – 50% off almost everything (through 11/25)
- Simply to Impress – 35% off + free shipping (through 11/27)
- Snapfish – 75% off custom cards; 70% off orders $30+; 40% off any size order (through 11/25)
- Vistaprint – Up to 60% off holiday cards & wall calendars (through 11/29) (This is Kat’s favorite spot for desk calendars.)
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!