This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bustle gives you helpful beauty hacks for moms short on time.
- Katharine Zaleski writes in Fortune about the change in her view of working moms before and after she became one herself, and the value of allowing remote work arrangements for employees who are mothers. (Sarah Seltzer of Flavorwire thinks the essay doesn’t quite live up to the hype.)
- Also in Fortune, Erica Galos Alioto talks about going back to work after maternity leave and being honest with your boss when you’re struggling — rather than pretending everything’s fine.
- PopSugar Moms reports on an NYC elementary school that decided to stop assigning homework.
- The New York Post talks about the growing trend of gift registries for kids’ birthday parties.
- For your Laugh of the Week… Here’s Jimmy Kimmel with a helpful PSA.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered reader’s questions about what to wear to an alumni lunch and whether to wear a tropical-wool suit in the winter.
- We shared some picks from ShopBop’s big sale and rounded up layered-look sweaters in The Hunt.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!