This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
As you know, after the recent survey we decided to mix up the morning post schedule a bit. Now it’s basically a two-week schedule, with Maternity Monday alternating with Nursing/Pumping Tuesday. We already have a little sentence with links that we run on Maternity Mondays to direct pregnant readers to older “dressing professional while pregnant” advice — and since nursing/pumping posts will be only once every two weeks, I decided to direct readers to all our best nursing and pumping advice for working moms. So: I spent yesterday morning consolidating all the links and making two pages, one focused on Nursing Clothes for Working Moms, and one focused on Tips for Pumping at the Office. Please check them out! (Both pages are also linked on our “Start Here – Best of CorporetteMoms” page.)
For discussion today: Is there any aspect of these topics (nursing or pumping, or breastfeeding vs. formula feeding in general) that you’d like addressed in more detail, or updated? (Readers who formula-fed their babies exclusively or combined breastfeeding and formula-feeding: anyone care to write a guest post with tips?) I know readers have shared tips on pumping in your car — should we turn that into a post so it’s easier to find? (I think one reader in particular broke it down, and we don’t have an email address for her — if you’re reading, MAY we turn your advice on pumping in the car into a post?)
If you’re curious for the whole new CorporetteMoms morning post schedule, this is what we’re going to try for a while:
- Maternity Monday
- Accessory Tuesday
- Washable Wednesday
- Budget Thursday
- Family Friday
- Beauty & Makeup Monday
- Nursing/Pumping/Postpartum Tuesday
- Washable Wednesday
- Organizing Thursday
- Family Friday
There was a lot of interest in adding recipes in general to the content mix, which Kate and I may try adding into each Weekly News Update. As I’ve noted in the past, my own recipes are repetitive, non-photo-friendly, super-lazy dinners (“dump chicken breasts, salsa, chicken broth, and two cans of beans into crockpot. Eight hours later, put into bowls and add cheese and sour cream as desired.”), and recipe/food blogging is an entirely different thing (with different tech to make recipes printable, different social media, etc.) that ultimately I don’t think is my main strength. But we will try to add in some Recipe Open Threads on a regular basis as well for you guys to discuss and share.
✨✨✨Sales of note for Cyber Monday 2023✨✨✨
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Black Friday deals have started! 1,800+ sale items! Shop designer, get bonus notes up to $1200. Markdowns include big deals on UGG, Natori, Barefoot Dreams, Marc Fisher LTD, Vionic and more!
- & Other Stories – Today only, up to 50% off + free standard shipping
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off your $200+ purchase! Great time to stock up on their basic suiting
- Amour Vert – 50% off sitewide with code – readers love this short-sleeved silk blouse
- Athleta – Today only, up to 70% off – Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase, including cashmere; up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything & extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – 30% off sitewide + extra 10% off your entire purchase & free shipping
- Club Monaco – 40% off your purchase
- Cuyana – Select styles marked 30% off; Classic Totes down to $187
- Design Within Reach – “Best Sale Ever”: 25% off Herman Miller, Knoll, HAY, Muuto, DWR Collection; 20% off everything else (readers love the Herman Miller Aeron and Sayl for office chairs)
- Eloquii – 50% everything; $19+ holiday steals; extra 50% off all sale
- Evereve – Up to 70% off clearance
- The Fold – Free global shipping today only! Up to 25% off everything + extra 10% off through Monday 11/27 – readers love this top, their suits in general but especially this one
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off almost everything; up to 50% off suiting & chinos; up to 40% off cashmere; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything, no exclusions + extra 15% off orders $100+- readers love the schoolboy sweater blazer
- Lands’ End – 50% off sitewide (readers love the cashmere)
- Loft – 50% off your purchase, including new arrivals
- Lululemon – Black Friday sales! Prices marked 30-60% off from my rough estimate.
- M.M.LaFleur – 25% off sitewide with code
- Quince – 5 days of deals! Saturday’s deals: silk blouses 2 for $100! Also sales on puffer jackets and select cashmere.
- Rag & Bone – 30% off everything, up to 80% off (readers love this blazer)
- Rothy’s – 30% off sitewide 11/20-11/27 — this is their first sitewide sale ever!
- Sarah Flint – 30% off sitewide plus get a $100 gift card for your next purchase on your purchase over $500 (ends 11/28)
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off (this reader favorite sweater blazer is down to $75)
- Steelcase – Up to 20% off sitewide (readers love the Leap and the Gesture for office chairs)
- Stuart Weitzman – Extra 25% off full-price and sale styles with code
- Talbots – 50% off entire site + free shipping — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – 25% off sitewide + extra 10% off
- Zappos – 29,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Amazon – Up to 25% off car seats, strollers and more from Britax & BOB Gear
- BabyJogger – 25% off everything
- Bloomingdale’s – 20% off on select UppaBaby, Maxi-Cosi, Stokke, Bugaboo, Thule, and more
- Carter’s – 50-60% off entire site; extra 20% off cyber deals with code
- Crate & Kids – Up to 50% off everything plus free shipping sitewide; save 10% off full price items
- J.Crew Crewcuts – 50% off everything + free shipping
- Hanna Andersson – 50% off everything + extra 20% off clearance
- ErgoBaby – 40% off Omni Breeze Carrier, 25% off Evolve 3-in-1 bouncer, $100 off Metro+Stroller
- Graco – Up to 30% off car seats
- Nordstrom – Big deals on CRANE BABY, Joolz, Baby Jogger Summit, Petunia Pickle Bottom, TWELVElittle and Posh Peanut
- Old Navy – 50% off everything, ends today
- SNOO / Happiest Baby – 35% off SNOO, up to 60% sitewide (ends today)
- Target – Up to 40% off nursery furniture, plus sales on HALO Innovations, Graco, activity gyms, and Safety 1st strollers and cribs
- Pottery Barn Baby – Up to 70% off toys, gifts, plyaroom furniture and more
- Strolleria – Save 20% on select UPPABaby strollers, up to 25% off Bugaboo, up to 50% off Joolz, and additional deals on Silver Cross, Veer, Doona, Wonderfold, dadada, Clek, and Thule
- Walmart – Savings on Maxi-Cosi car seats, adventure wagons, rocker recliners, security cameras and more!
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?