- Fashionista rounds up the best undereye concealers.
- The New York Times reports that men who’ve lost their factory jobs are balking at entering fields they see as “women’s work,” such as nursing.
- NPR shares some parts of Obamacare that you might not consider when you ponder its possible repeal, including support for working moms who breastfeed.
- Bounceback Parenting explains how moms can keep “the mama tantrum” at bay.
- Do you carry your kid on your left side? There’s actually a scientific reason for that, says PopSugar Moms.
- CNBC reports that raising a kid from birth through age 17 now costs almost $250,000.
- New York magazine’s The Cut mentions that Honest Company’s Organic Baby Powder has been recalled.
- The New York Times shares some of the parent reaction to the new guidelines for giving peanuts to babies.
- WeLiveSecurity takes a close look at securing Alexa on Amazon Echo — in response to a news story about a girl who ordered a $160 dollhouse by using Alexa without permission.
- Chicagoist has tips for working out at home.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared her financial goals for the year and gave some advice for readers to make their own.
- We talked about resume rules for 2017.
- The Hunt rounded up winter coats.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!