- Moroccan Chicken Lentils & Stew – we’ve been making this one for a thousand years! We’ve “upgraded” recently and use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts, and it’s a ton creamier.
- Bean and Sausage Soup – I’ve been making a very similar recipe to this for years now from an old Weight Watchers cookbook, Make It In Minutes. It’s very easy to pull together quickly if you have everything — instead of making my own mirepoix I just use the ones from the freezer section. (Sometimes they include potatoes or onions, which are fine for taste and consistency purposes.) I am weirdly opposed to pureeing soup so I’ve never done that step.
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup – This one is a bit heavy because it’s keto-friendly and uses whipping cream, but it’s so tasty.
- Mediterranean Beef Stew – Great if you have zucchinis or canned tomatoes you need to use.
- “Dad’s Lentil Soup“ – A Corporette reader shared this recipe a few years ago and we finally tried it. It’s delicious! Very bright and light, much different than I think of a lot of lentil soups.
- Spicy Soups and Stews (know your kiddo!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.