Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- NBC News reported that the House Oversight panel is investigating the severe national baby formula shortage.
- Romper explained how moms are using social media to find formula for one another.
- BioSpace shared that researchers in Australia have released a study that has confirmed how and why infants die from SIDS.
- The Washington Post advised how to discipline kids in the heat of the moment.
- The New York Times reported that an advocacy campaign has pointed out childcare benefits could help ease the worker shortage.
- Refinery29 asked five Black moms what it’s like to run a business (and a family).
- The Atlantic explained that “mom brain” isn’t a joke.
- Parents provided advice on preparing kids for sleepaway camp.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “It Is I, the Toddler Who Values Financial Literacy Due to NFTs.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about the best memory tricks and life hacks.
- We discussed how to make a hybrid work situation more efficient.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a paralegal in the Midwest.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!