There’s something about tie-dye that reminds me of carefree summer days.
Your baby will wear this fun, colorful romper all summer long. This one-and-done outfit is made from 100% cotton slub; is hand tie-dyed with safe, bright colors; and features a pocket for pacifiers (or if you’re my kid, a growing rock collection). The back snap placket and leg snaps make for easy-on/easy-off.
This Baby Tie-Dye Pocket Romper from Primary is $18.50 and available in sizes 0–3 to 18–24 months.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase