Something on your mind? Chat here. But first:
- For the pregnant mom: This maternity dress looks like it has everything I look for in a maternity dress: dark color, washable fabric, high neckline, flattering shape, versatile enough to dress up or down — and friendly on the budget. It’s $32.94, exclusively online at OldNavy.com. Maternity Ponte Tank Dresses
- For the non-nursing mom: This pleated v-neck dress from LOFT isn’t nursing friendly at all, but would be great for early pregnancy, weekends, and I’d even wear it to the office on a casual day (with a blazer and closed-toe pumps). It’s washable, and I like the modest hemline and neckline. It’s $49.50 in regular and petites, but use code FIFTY to take 50% off. Pleated V-Neck Dress
- For everyone: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale continues (prices go back up August 4!), and these highly rated Born flats look like the right mix of work-appropriate, funky, and comfortable. They’re available exclusively online in chianti and navy in sizes 5-11. Born Lola Flats
- For nursing moms: I just did a massive order of nursing bras from Amazon, and I was pleasantly surprised by this bra — not only does it look like just a regular t-shirt bra and have great nursing bra details (6 rows of hooks at the back, nice clips), but the real bonus was the inside of the bra, which has a bright, happy pink floral pattern. (It is also a convertible bra, if you’re on the hunt for one of those.) Amazon has it in black and “nude,” both with underwire, while Nordstrom has the beige in both an underwire and non-wire version. It’s $65. Cake Lingerie Toffee Convertible T-Shirt Nursing Bra
- For everyone: I’ve mentioned these initial necklaces before on Corporette, and I own two of them (silver and gold) with the letter “G” — I love these mini initial necklaces from Maya Brenner. You can now get up to FOUR initials (or numbers) on one chain — nice. (Need an invite for BaubleBar? Click here.) Prices start at $240 (for a necklace with one initial). Maya Brenner Asymmetrical Mini Character Necklace
Happy workweek, readers!