Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista noted that maternity wear has a waste problem.
- The New York Times explored the shortage of cafeteria workers, bus drivers, and substitute teachers.
- Working Mother shared tips on finding time for yourself as a mom.
- The Huffington Post reported on a study that found that nearly 70% of pregnant women have faced at least moderate levels of distress during the pandemic, and 20% have experienced depression.
- NPR explained how to help kids struggling with their mental health right now.
- CNN reported that Dr. Anthony Fauci said that children aged 5–11 may be able to get the vaccine this fall.
- At Scary Mommy, a mom wrote about getting a breast lift at 46.
- Parenting rounded up the best kids’ smartwatches.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “If Parents Wrote Pop Songs…”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed the “office mom” role at work.
- We rounded up readers’ most-bought items from August 2021.
- We shared Personal Money Snapshot contributors’ tips on paying down debt.
- We talked about perimenopause.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!