This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- NPR looked at the challenges of remote learning for kids with ADHD (article is from a couple of months ago but still very relevant).
- The Washington Post noted that remote school is leaving children sad and angry.
- Politico reported that teachers’ unions, school officials, and state lawmakers believe that teachers should be prioritized for access to the vaccine.
In Other News…
- Cosmopolitan shared 30+ makeup organizing hacks.
- Harvard Business Review stated that the free market has failed U.S. working parents and offered solutions.
- The BBC looked at the corporate ideals driving “secret parenting.”
- Insider reported that La Leche League is extending support to transgender and non-binary parents.
- The Washington Post offered a holiday cookie generator to help you find the right recipes. (If only it literally generated cookies…)
- At Scary Mommy, a mom wrote about the benefits of having a minimalist holiday season.
- Parents looked at how your Spotify Wrapped insights look a little different when you have kids.
- Your Laugh of the Week is from Slackjaw, with “Are You Parenting A Toddler Or Napoleon?”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We published a post on our and readers’ favorite Etsy shops, especially for gifts.
- We talked about the best online glasses for women.
- We looked back at previous Corporette posts, including the best gifts readers ever received and end-of-year career goals and assessments.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!