- The Mom Edit has a great post on what to wear and what to buy (or not) when you’re trying to lose weight.
- Bloomberg Businessweek asks, “Can the U.S. Ever Fix Its Messed-Up Maternity Leave System?”
- A mom writes in Brain, Child about the surprises that came with having a son after three daughters.
- Looking for new mom friends? The Longest Shortest Time plans to expand “Speed Dating for Mom Friends” beyond its original Brooklyn event, and you can get on their mailing list now or offer to organize a local event in your city.
- A mom of one writes a piece for PBS NewsHour about having an only child and how she made the (easy) decision to do so.
- And for your Laugh of the Week, here’s something to watch when you’re having a tough day with your kid(s). At least they have never done that, you can tell yourself. (Warning: autoplay ad before video.)
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader’s question about career coaches and another about staying warm when your office is freezing.
- We talked about moisturizing dry winter skin and upgrading personal services.
- Kat shared her experience trying some workwear from MM.LaFleur.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!