Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Marie Claire explored the female-founded clothing brands worn by Meghan Markle.
- Fashionista offered products to keep your manicure in good condition.
- Working Mother shared tips to take back your time at the office.
- Forbes asked if 2020 will be the year of #momstoo for employers.
- Forbes also suggested what not to say in a job interview — and what to say instead.
- Motherly discussed if 2020 will be the year that companies recognize fathers as involved parents.
- The Cut profiled Stitch Fix CEO and working mother Katrina Lake.
- San Francisco Chronicle reported that New Mexico’s governor has signed an executive order to give state employees paid parenting leave. MarketWatch recently reported that as of mid-December 2019, Washington, D.C., and eight other states offered paid family leave.
- Popsugar shared how to handle the post-holiday blues.
- Slate gave advice on how to decide how many children you want to have.
- Wait But Why provided some perspective on what it means to be living in 2020.
- Gen, a Medium publication, explored why men are more damaging to women’s careers than the act of starting a family.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Motherly shared one dad’s life hack to get some quiet time.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We provided the best office shoes of the decade.
- We shared our top posts of 2019.
- We recently shared the best suiting finds for women in 2019.
- We recently offered our top finds for workwear accessories, shoes, bags and hair.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!