Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Popsugar shared the top beauty and fashion trends of the last decade.
- Who What Wear predicted what trends will be outdated by 2020.
- Refinery29 offered haircut trends to try in 2020.
- New York Times Parenting has been reporting on what it was like to be a parent this decade.
- Motherly shared the top viral parenting moments of 2019.
- The Washington Post looked back at the top parenting stories of the year.
- Fast Company explored why bringing your “whole self” to work isn’t always a good idea.
- Quartz provided why partners should divvy up — not delegate — household chores.
- CNBC reported that PayPal and Microsoft gave their employees the gift of childcare for the holidays.
- Offspring offered a calculator to determine how much your parenting is “worth.”
- Forbes provided unusual career tips for a mid-career shift.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared the funniest tweets from parents in 2019.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We provided our best workwear finds for 2020.
- We shared the best suiting finds for women in 2019.
- We offered our top finds for workwear accessories, shoes, bags and hair.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!