Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Vogue predicted hair and makeup trends for 2020.
- The Guardian explored why suits are trending for women.
- Vanity Fair provided an overview of Kate Middleton’s 2019 style.
- Forbes explored how working mothers can bring their authentic selves to the workplace.
- Above the Law considered what it’s like to have a child while still in law school.
- The New York Times examined how female surgeons handle working motherhood.
- UPenn’s Graduate School of Education recommended their top books for young readers from 2019.
- The New York Times suggested how to pack for your children.
- The Atlantic explored how the end of the landline has affected family life.
- The Washington Post discussed why moms are putting off their own care.
- NBC News profiled a Rockette mother of three.
- For your Laugh of the Week: SNL perfectly captured what it’s like to shop for children’s clothes.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared more gift ideas: a Dyson hair dryer, crossword subscription, and literary t-shirts. Plus, we asked readers, what’s the best thing you ever got? What’s your favorite gift that you’re giving this year?
- We offered some of the top things readers bought in November 2019.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!