Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista shared the best dry shampoos for fine hair.
- CNN reported that Payless is closing after filing a second bankruptcy. (Here’s a map of the stores that are closing.)
- Working Mother suggested how to cope with the two most common fears related to maternity leave.
- Forbes offered advice on how working moms can avoid career burnout.
- Harvard Business Review‘s “Dear HBR” podcast hosts took a look back at their first year of advice to listeners.
- Fast Company detailed one woman’s experience with interviewing for a new job while pregnant (and showing).
- NPR reported how a doctor and a mechanical engineer are making childbirth safer.
- Motherly provided Dr. Ruth’s advice for new parents.
- Wired reported how seeing other new moms’ images on Instagram helped a new mom feel less alone.
- Thrive suggested how to stay on track or get back on track for fitness goals in 2019.
- For your Cringe of the Week: Moms provided a story of how a mother was cropped out of her child’s birthday photos.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Sales of Samoa cookies skyrocketed after a Girl Scout modified the boxes to include a shirtless photo of Jason Momoa.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked at what age did you start dating seriously.
- We discussed how much money do you need to be happy.
- We shared the best maternity pants for the office.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!