- Wardrobe Oxygen recommends several sources for plus-size maternity clothes.
- At Fortune, Kelly Keller answers the question, “How do you keep your best employees?” in part by explaining that managers can connect with others by being open about their lives outside the office, e.g., being a parent.
- At The Washington Post, Carolyn Hax answers a question from a reader whose husband suggests she just quit her job if she can’t keep up with everything at home.
- Christina Antus writes about finding yourself again after becoming a mom at Scary Mommy.
- The New York Times’ Well Family looks at the Stanford Friends and Family Letter Project and explains why it’s a good idea to write a “last letter” when you’re still healthy.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the evolution of Jennifer Garner’s career and public image in the years since Alias.
- Alpha Mom reviews several detangling brushes for kids’ hair.
- Designer Katherine Young was so disappointed with the September cover of Girls’ Life that she created her own.
- In response to news of new sleep guidelines, Christine Organ writes for Scary Mommy, “[W]e don’t need more research stating the obvious. What we really need is some support.” Also at Scary Mommy: Speaking of support, runner and mom Anna Young is getting a lot of it for pumping while running a marathon.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We featured the new collaboration between The Limited Collection and Eva Longoria.
- We talked about keeping up with current events and going-out bags.
- Kat pondered style vs. trends.
- The Hunt rounded up purple pumps.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!