I can’t remember how I first learned about Of Mercer. However, I must have been intrigued enough to schedule a personal shopping appointment during a (pre-COVID) work trip to New York. I wasn’t pregnant at the time, but if I had been, the Cornelia dress would have definitely been on the top of my must-try list.
I am a huge proponent of non-maternity maternity clothes (or at least, maternity clothes that look like clothes you’d wear even when you’re not pregnant) that you can wear long after welcoming your baby into the world.
This dress checks all of my boxes: I love the softness and drape of bamboo fabric, it’s machine washable, and the three rich jewel tones are perfect for fall and winter. Given the stretch of the fabric and the neckline’s hook-and-eye closure, this dress looks nursing and pumping-friendly too.
It is $185 and available in sizes XS–2X. Cornelia Dress
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms: