This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I like this maternity top, which is work/Zoom-meeting appropriate. I like that the grey plaid is a conservative color combination/pattern while the shirt has a more casual and comfortable shape.
The banded hem and sleeves give this top some definition and volume. The zippers at the shoulders provide interest and balance. I’m a bit confused, however, by how you use this top for nursing, as the zippers seem to be too high/don’t open enough.
Regardless, this is a super cute maternity top!
The top, which is also available in a green plaid, is currently on sale at Nordstrom for $34.99 (marked down from $54). Augusta Plaid Maternity/Nursing Pullover
Building a maternity wardrobe for work? Check out our page with more suggestions along both classic and trendy/seasonal lines.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of note for 12.4.23…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 40% off; 5x the points on beauty for a limited time
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase with code (ends today)
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off select styles; up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 40% off purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off holiday favorites; 30% off almost everything else
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off everything; free shipping (readers love the cashmere)
- Summersalt – 30% off everything; up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is down to $75)
- Talbots – 40% off entire regular-price purchase; extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 34,000+ women’s sale items! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Crate&kids – Toy & gift event: up to 50% off everything; save 10% off full price items
- J.Crew Crewcuts – Up to 50% off holiday favorites; 30% off almost everything else
- Ergobaby – Cyber Week deals still available!
- Graco – Up to 30% off car seats, strollers, travel systems & home; 30% off Graco Premier
- Walmart – Up to 25% off top baby gifts; big savings on Delta, Graco, VTech, Fisher-Price & more
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- If you’re a working parent of an infant with low sleep needs, how do you function at work when you’re in the throes of baby’s sleep regression?
- Should I cut my childcare down to 12 hours a month if I work from home?
- Will my baby have speech delays if we raise her bilingual?
- Has anyone given birth in a teaching hospital?
- My child eats everything, and my friends’ kids do not – how should I handle? In general, what is the best way to handle when your child has some skill/ability and your friend’s child doesn’t have that skill/ability?
- ADHD moms, give me your tips to help with things like behavior in the classroom, attention to detail, etc?
- I think I suffer from mom rage…
- My husband and kids are gone this weekend – how should I enjoy my free time?
- I’m struggling to be compassionate with a SAHM friend who complains she doesn’t have enough hours of childcare.
- If you exclusively formula fed, what tips do you have for in the hospital and coming home?
- Could I take my 4-yo and 8-yo on a 7-8 day trip to Paris, Lyon, and Madrid?