Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Above the Law took a look at how this crisis is affecting women in the legal field.
- Today’s Parent advised how to handle your kids’ anxiety about going back to school.
- Speaking of anxiety, The Washington Post noted that the stress of the unknown is taking a massive toll on parents
- TIME looked at the mental health impact of the pandemic on children.
- The Strategist recommended key supplies for home learning.
- Parents gave advice on helping children who have attention and learning issues with remote, hybrid, or in-person learning.
In Other News…
- Refinery29 asked, “Is sustainable loungewear the future of fashion?”
- Working Mother published a report on the four factors keeping women from the top in corporate America. (We missed this back in June, but it’s still relevant, of course!)
- Fast Company explained three myths about multitasking that may be harming your productivity.
- The New York Times had tips on how to “diversify your toy box.”
- CNN reported on criticism of new FDA limits on arsenic levels in infant rice cereals.
- Mashable revealed that you will soon be able to buy a Fisher-Price “My Home Office” playset…
- Gizmodo shared that Disney is offering kids’ adaptive costumes and fun wheelchair covers.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Little Old Lady Comedy: “Updated Back To School Policies So You Don’t Get COVID And We Don’t Get Sued”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat rounded up her workwear picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- We talked about our work-from-home routines and invited readers to share their own.
- We offered tips on elevating a simple T-shirt.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a 31-year-old communications director who lives in the Chicago suburbs.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!