A few commenters noted that this lovely, washable dress — which we’ve featured before as an affordable, easy option for work — is also a great work outfit for nursing. Good to know! There are a tons of different versions of it right now at Nordstrom, many of them on sale. Since a number of commenters also noted how important prints are for nursing (as one put it, they mask the “unavoidable milk dribbles and snot streaks” — we agree!), we thought we’d feature this lovely brown/green print. Not only is it marked 60% off, but all sizes are still available. It was $128, but is now marked to $51.20. Karen Kane Patchwork Print Cascade Faux Wrap Dress
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)