For my $.02, I have always found it easiest to pump with a nursing bra and a nursing bustier — so for me just pushing a simple shirt (t-shirt, sweater, whatever) up around my neck is easiest. However, I know a lot of readers have commented that they just wear regular bras and will get undressed all the way (even pumping in sheath dresses!), and others love wrap blouses and dresses (I’m guessing you guys are omitting the hands-free bustier?). Do you feel less naked with your shoulders covered? So let’s discuss:
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)