This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Raise Healthy Eaters takes a look at rewarding kids for healthy eating habits — good idea or bad idea? How do you get your kids to eat vegetables and other not-always-popular foods?
- Lifehacker explains several things moms-to-be should know about breastfeeding.
- Homemaker, housewife, stay-at-home mom? Slate’s DoubleX blog wonders what we should call mothers who don’t work outside the home.
- The New York Times’ Motherlode blog delves into the issue of putting your babysitter/nanny on the books.
- Working Moms Against Guilt discusses what the term “work-life balance” really means.
Alpha Mom answers a reader’s question about a potential in-law babysitting arrangement. If you’re pregnant, are you including family members in your childcare plan?
Make sure to check out this week’s news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- On the hunt for a great sheath dress? We’ve rounded up some prime picks.
- We talked about ways to dress professionally in hot weather.
- Readers compared notes on handling finances in their relationships.
- We also had a lively discussion about dealing with an offensive comment from a client.