Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
While my heel collection is shrinking, my sneaker one is growing. Next on my shopping list is this slip-on pair from Vince.
These casual slip-ons have soft, suede uppers; an elevated platform; and a breathable lining. They’re perfect for late summer outings and errands. You can even make them work for a casual office by pairing them with a relaxed linen suit.
A few comments mention issues finding the right size, but with Zappos, they ship free and you have a year to return.
These shoes are $230 and come in sizes 5–11. At Zappos, they’re available in eight colors, including my pick, “rosecco,” a peachy-pink, while Nordstrom has an additional color, “moonlight,” on sale for $130.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles