Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Parents looked at the severe shortage of teachers in the U.S.
- CNN reported that a survey found that more than 40% of parents of young kids say they will not get their child a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Romper provided a parent guide to monkeypox.
- MarketWatch reviewed two pieces of proposed legislation that would protect breastfeeding employees in the U.S.
- LAist explained why the pandemic took an especially high mental health toll on new parents.
- The Washington Post explained how families can waste less food.
- Thrive Global gave advice on finding more free time.
- Today’s Parent shared tips for family beach trips.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “Yelp Reviews of My Toddler’s Restaurant.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about changing vacation strategies.
- We rounded up comfortable shoes for wide feet.
- We talked about how to organize your bags.
- We discussed the best bags for law school students.
- We updated our roundup of the best places to shop for plus-size workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!