The days are thankfully getting longer and the sun brighter. I’m pretty good about wearing sunscreen (at least on my face), but I probably should add a stylish hat into the mix.
This straw hat from Gigi Pip looks like an excellent topper. In a trendy bucket shape, this hat is flexible and packable. It will be perfect for summer strolls, beach trips, or any outing where you want a little coverage. It comes in three colors (black, natural, or my pick, striped) and four sizes so you can find your perfect fit.
Gigi Pip’s Sal hat is $52 on Zappos. It’s available in sizes XS (55 cm) to XL (61 cm).
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles