Lately, the delicate skin under my eyes has been dry and irritated. Perhaps it’s time to return to an old favorite.
This classic eye cream/gel from Clinique holds makeup in place while reducing dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. It’s also free from a range of questionable ingredients including fragrance, parabens, and phthalates.
In my experience, a little goes a long way — just a few little dabs under the eye and on the eyelids do the trick.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus an extra 20% off; $30 off full-price pants, denim, and skirts
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off $125+
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 40% off original ticket styles; extra 40% off all sale
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 24,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.