There are some fabrics and patterns that put me in the mood for fall — soft flannel, nubby corduroy, and of course, plaids and checks!
This Glen check blazer from Ann Taylor will autumn-ify your wardrobe. This tailored blazer has all the traditional features (notched lapel, two-button front, flap pockets), but is completely machine washable. The neutral color and pattern play well with anything from dress slacks to your favorite jeans. Add the matching pants for a fun suit.
The Greenwich Blazer in Glen Check is $198 (Ann Taylor often runs sales or provides coupon codes, so check often!). It’s available in 00–18 as well as petite sizes.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets