When I was pregnant, I vowed I would not let toys invade my living room. Two kids later, consider my space conquered.
In an effort to reclaim some of my floor, I’m thinking of getting this toy storage organizer. The wood frame holds 12 bins that you can arrange however you’d like. It’s also the right height for little ones to get and (hopefully) clean up their own toys. It’s what I need for all those small cars, doll accessories, Legos, and other little things that need a home.
This toy storage organizer is $59.99 at Target and comes with blue, pink, or multicolored bins.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets