I love a good fleece for fall, and this one for babies and toddlers is just the cutest (and snuggliest)!
This hi-pile fleece will keep your little one warm as the weather cools. It’s perfect for fall walks, apple picking, and hot chocolate runs. There are front hand-warmer pockets and a reflective triangle on the back for increased visibility. The “hand-me-down trail” name tag is a great touch.
This Hi-Pile Fleece Jacket from L.L. Bean is $59. It comes in sizes 6–12 months to 4T. It’s available in bright navy, dark barley, natural, and rich berry.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets