This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- A New York Times op-ed detailed the national shortage of mental health professionals for kids and teens.
- The Washington Post explained why some pediatricians are worried about TikToks recommending chiropractic adjustments for infants and toddlers.
- Speaking of TikTok, The Cut looked at how TikTok has “supercharged” the age-old debate over sleep training.
- Parents advised how to get your child tested for ADHD.
- Vox presented a beginner’s guide to running.
- Today’s Parent explained how to cut your kids’ bangs.
- CNN shared viral videos of young Black girls’ delighted reactions to seeing Black actress Halle Bailey as Ariel in the new live-action The Little Mermaid.
- Romper listed 25 family-friendly movies to get you in the mood for fall.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “A Modern Art Exhibit or Text from One of My Parents Where the History of Autocorrection Is Unclear?”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared the best Apple shortcuts to help you at work.
- The Hunt rounded up classic and stylish skirts for work.
- We published a Personal Money Snapshot from a consultant at a Big 4 firm.
- We shared readers’ most-bought workwear items from August 2022.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!