It’s midsummer and my youngest has outgrown his sandals.
For a new pair, I like these from Target’s Cat & Jack. I particularly like the hook and loop closure for a customizable fit, easy-on/easy-off, and stability. This casual sandal is perfect for summer adventures, even messy ones since it’s also easy to clean.
Cat & Jack’s Toddler Boys’ Zion Sandals are $19.99 at Target and come in sizes 5–11. They’re available in blue, gray multi, or olive.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles