From a distance, I thought this was a flowy dress, but it’s actually a romper!
This romper has the look and versatility of a dress, but the comfort and practicality of pants. It has a host of practical features including a tank cut that’s wide enough to cover bra straps, side access for nursing or pumping, and pockets for all those little things babies need.
Wear it with espadrilles for the weekend or add a cardigan and flats for a casual office look.
Latched Mama’s Printed Nursing Romper is $64.99 and currently comes in two to seven patterns, depending on size range. (They do not restock their limited edition prints.) It’s available in sizes petite (fits sizes 00–6), standard (6–18), and plus (18–28).
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles