I wish someone had gifted me Magnetic Me baby clothes when I was a new mom. Lining up and snapping all those little buttons around a squirming wee one was an exercise in frustration — more than once, I’d finish snapping the second-to-last button only to realize that I was one button off and would have to start all over again.
Apparently, I am not the only parent wrestling with this issue. Magnetic Me has a range of easy-to-put-on clothes, including this adorable organic cotton footie. (It also comes in super soft modal.) With its magnetic buttons, this is probably the closest you’ll get to your baby dressing himself or herself.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; extra 50% off all sale
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
See some of our latest articles on CorporetteMoms:
And — here are some of our latest threadjacks of interest – working mom questions asked by the commenters!
- What are some family vacation ideas from NYC?
- I WFH and feel like a pseudo SAHM — how can I offload some of the parental things?
- Does anyone have any tricks for how to deal with morning sickness? (I’m already on the meds.)
- My baby just tested positive for Covid – right before I was going to fly across the country to give two big talks.
- Camp signups just opened – I HATE having to have my whole summer planned in January.
- Here are 6 food-related life-with-children hacks…
- I’m putting together my baby registry – what are your baby or toddler must-haves?
- How often do you travel with your spouse without kids?