Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Who What Wear suggested how to get more out of your closet’s lesser-worn items.
- Bustle defined “beauty vinegar,” a gentle exfoliating toner.
- Inc. suggested how to make breastfeeding more compatible with the workplace.
- The Lily explained that constant updates from daycare centers make it harder for women to be back at work after maternity leave.
- The Lily also offered a mom’s experience of trying to make time to work out at least once a week.
- Working Mother shared a new report about what is keeping women from the top of the corporate ladder.
- The Washington Post discussed the logistical and financial difficulties for working parents in the summertime.
- Huffington Post suggested what working moms should consider if they decide to go part-time.
- Huffington Post also shared a study that 1 in 6 mothers reported they were mistreated during childbirth.
- Thrive Global shared four tips for working moms to get better sleep.
- Today offered a heartwarming story of how U.S. women’s soccer player Jessica McDonald balances her athletic career and motherhood.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Entertainment Weekly shared Ali Wong’s recent experience of getting a makeover on Dressing Funny.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared the best interview attire for different types of jobs.
- We rounded up the best brands to shop for preppy clothes.
- We asked our readers’ for the best interview tips.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!