- Racked interviewed a dermatologist about acne treatments.
- The Cut suggested 10 products to buy at Sephora’s Beauty Insider event, which runs from April 20–23.
- Forbes interviewed Cathy Engelbert, Deloitte CEO and mom, about her career path.
- Fast Company shared tips on having a successful first day at a new job.
- Entrepreneur gave advice on preventing email from taking too much time at work.
- The Muse offered four phrases to deflect unsolicited advice at work.
- NPR reported that Sen. Tammy Duckworth, the first senator to give birth while in office, brought her newborn to work this week after the Senate unanimously decided to allow children one year and younger to be present during votes.
- Bustle shared the results of their recent survey that found that many women have negative expectations about potential motherhood.
- Refinery29 provided information on the disturbing plastic surgery apps aimed at girls.
- This Laugh of the Week could be useful at work: McSweeney’s listed “Rhetorical Greetings, Sorted by Appropriate Profession.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up classic sheath dresses for work.
- We discussed building and maintaining your network.
- We shared tips on how to cut the cord, and the streaming services and devices to consider.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!