- Wardrobe Oxygen talks about the demise of More magazine.
- Real Simple rounds up some helpful face masks.
- Alpha Mom answers a reader question about work/life balance.
- The Atlantic examines “Why Tech Is the Leading Industry on Parental Leave.”
- Mashable has news of a new kind of breast pump (with a Kickstarter campaign).
- The New York Times’ Well blog tells you the advice that college admissions experts give their own kids and looks at whether back pain in pregnancy can be helped by exercise.
- Washingtonian magazine looks into occupational therapy and how it’s expanded beyond its original uses.
- Brain, Child lists 10 books (for adults and kids) to help welcome a new baby.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a question from a reader whose coworker is taking credit for her work.
- We talked about morning routines for successful people and the best cookware and kitchen appliances.
- We shared advice for finding and joining professional organizations.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!