- Just launched: The Nightlight, a blog that offers guides to buying the best baby gear.
- In the NYT, Yael Chatav Schonbrun shares her efforts to combine motherhood and academia.
- In another NYT opinion piece, Courtney E. Martin writes about the difficulty American parents face in finding quality, affordable child care.
- The Muse tells moms to quit five bad habits that just add more stress to our lives. (What do you think of this advice?)
- Apartment Therapy (via Lifehacker) gives you three easy ways to declutter that don’t take much time at all.
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about what’s worth splurging on in Tales from the Wallet.
- The Hunt brought you six excellent choices for interview totes.
- Another splurge discussion: what are some good ways to reward yourself for a job well done at work?
- Kat shared several of her picks from Sole Society.
- Sara Sarakanti guest posted on five ways to clean up your eating habits.