- Sunshine and Hurricanes rounds up some fun printables for Father’s Day so that you can preserve your kids’ unintentionally hilarious responses to questions about their dad and grandfather.
- Working Mother talks about leaving work on time.
- Parents presents an honest perspective from a working mom who is just fine with not volunteering in her kid’s classroom.
- The New York Times Well blog reports that when researchers reviewed 10 studies (both human and animal) they found no benefits from mothers eating their placentas after birth; they also discovered potential risks. The NYT also looked at a new study that suggests that women can safely get IUDs without waiting weeks after childbirth (even the same day is fine).
- New York magazine has a great essay on breastfeeding from a mom who’s preparing to wean her 1-year-old son.
- The New York Times explains how dads are increasingly using the Internet to connect with other dads and share their experiences of fatherhood.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- For Beauty Wednesday, Kat rounded up 12 work updos.
- We answered reader questions about hiring a friend and capsule wardrobes.
- Kat suggested five ways to improve your focus.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!