This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Romper looked at why it’s still hard to find COVID vaccines for babies and toddlers.
- Parents shared important information about postpartum PTSD.
- Disability Scoop reported on a new bill that would require schools to notify parents before their child’s first IEP meeting each academic year of their right to invite experts and other third parties.
- The Washington Post explained how homeschooling in the U.S. has changed, “transforming a group that has for decades been dominated by conservative Christians into one that is more racially and ideologically diverse.”
- The 19th reported that Florida and Kentucky are losing educators to extreme anti-LGBTQ+ laws.
- The Cut asked 65 teenagers how they feel about being online.
- WIRED reviewed Momfluenced: Inside the Maddening, Picture-Perfect World of Mommy Influencer Culture by Sara Petersen.
- Culture Study talked to author Amanda Montei about her new book, Touched Out: Motherhood, Misogyny, Consent, and Control.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “The Geriatric Pregnancy Hero’s Journey.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!