This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Mom Edit rounds up some stylish and forgiving tops for curvy moms.
- An upcoming cover of Elle Australia (the version for subscribers, not newsstands) will feature model Nicole Triunfo breastfeeding her four-month-old son (while wearing Burberry — but really, doesn’t everyone?)
- The Economist reports on a survey about the effects of paternity leave on fathers and kids — meanwhile, The New York Times looks into the positive benefits for children of mothers working outside the home.
- At Above the Law, Mommy Dear, Esq., writes about the pros and cons of the various childcare options.
- The Science of Mom takes a close look at the best age to introduce solid foods.
- And now, a parent PSA: You (well, your kid — but hey, you as well!) can now watch 30 episodes of Bill Nye the Science Guy on Netflix.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week from The Onion about the importance of male role models in your child’s life.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared some picks from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale and announced a $250 gift card giveaway from Tuxe Bodywear.
- We answered reader questions about work-related sports events and buying clothing made in the U.S.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!