This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Bloomberg explained “how summer camp became such a hot mess for parents.”
- TODAY asked pediatric ER doctors about the summer activities they don’t recommend for kids.
- The Washington Post offered four ways to reconnect with parenting joy and build a child’s emotional skills.
- Evil Witches Newsletter shared the negative feelings that can come after an induction.
- The Advocate reported that a group of Indiana high schoolers performed an independent version of a LGBTQ+-inclusive play after their school banned it.
- The Washington Post looked at the unexpected ways that some kids use ChatGPT.
- WIRED provided tips on adjusting settings for Amazon Kids+.
- Scary Mommy featured a mom’s funny Instagram Reel about what it’s really like to be a mom on vacation.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Our Seventh-Grade Band Concert Tickets Are Now for Sale on Live Nation.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Elizabeth shared her path from law firm to in-house.
- We featured budget workwear.
- We shared our picks from The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!