This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- In The Huffington Post, a mom adds herself to photos of her husband and kids in entertaining ways.
- NPR covered a topic we talked about recently — amazingly creative school lunches … that none of us have time to put together. A good complement to that is this piece from 40% and Rising that reminds working mothers that being a good mom isn’t all about making sacrifices for your kids.
- The New York Times looks at a small law firm that gives parents flexibility and the ability to work from home. (They don’t even have a permanent office.)
- Working Mother looks at some not-so-surprising numbers on whether moms or dads do a greater share of the chores and parenting duties.
- Working Mother also talks about making decisions on whether to send your (slightly) sick kid to daycare.
- So everyone loves to tell nursing moms to go pump in the bathroom… but breastfeeding in the bathroom (BabyCenter) causes an Instagram uproar?
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat talked about decluttering — and figuring out to do with all the “stuff” you end up with.
- We answered readers’ questions about what to wear to a golf event for work and how late is too late (weather-wise) to wear tights and boots.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!