Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The 19th noted that men with children typically earn more than both women — with or without kids — and men without children.
- Parents offered tips for nanny share arrangements.
- Vox’s The Goods looked at the effects of the end of the federal program instituted in 2020 that provided free lunch for every public school student.
- The Wall Street Journal shared that some dietitians say a less restrictive approach to meals helps kids learn to self-regulate and develop healthy eating habits.
- Vogue talked to Chelsea Clinton about why she’s advocating for the services of midwives for maternal health care.
- Meanwhile, The Huffington Post spoke to six Black midwives about the current state of maternity care.
- SheKnows listed four ways to help younger children with anxiety.
- Culture Study shared thoughts from teachers around the country about schools’ spirit days.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Signs You Have a Pandemic Baby.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about the most comfortable workwear for women.
- We shared the best plus-size dresses for work.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including interviewing for high level jobs and the best drugstore makeup.
- We discussed investing in a volatile market.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!
Leave a Reply